ETC are always on the look out for super talented, good people. If you are a super talented, good person drop us an email at email@example.com. Even if there isn't a vacancy listed below that applies to you drop us an email anyway. You just never know.
We are on the hunt for an experienced rigger to join our team as Lead Rigger. You will be in charge of developing our rigging systems for animation on a variety of the world’s premier brands and products across a number of industry sectors.
- Create, maintain and support animation assets through VFX production, including any necessary scripts, tools and user interfaces.
- Work with Production Technology team to devise new tools and pipeline requirements to facilitate efficient asset creation and delivery within VFX.
- Develops tools and/or plug-ins to optimize animation and rigging workflow.
- Implement animation control rigging systems for complex characters and props.
- Work with CG Modelers, Texture Artists, Animators and Lighters to troubleshoot creative and technical issues.
- Take on basic modelling and animation tasks relating to the rigging process as required
- In conjunction with the Heads of CG, responsible for mentoring, managing, developing, training, and evaluating the performance of the rigging team members.
- Keeps Heads of CG advised of various issues including staffing, resources, deadlines and issues, etc.
- Close communication and collaboration with LA teams when needed.
- Communicate effectively with Production Management, Creative Leads and Technical Support teams.
- Meet production deadlines as established by management.
- 5+ years in a rigging role
- Knowledge of rigging in maya vital, and an interest in Houdini rigging great
- Knowledge in Python and Pymel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Ability to delegate tasks when required.
SENIOR FLAME OP
We are currently are looking for a Senior Flame op to join our fantastic 2D team. You should have a great creative vision and a technical understanding of Flame. Strong communication and team playing skills are a must. An understanding of Nuke is a huge benefit but not essential.
We are looking for a Smoke/Flame Op to join our incredibly talented 2D team. You should be creative, well organised and a keen eye for detail. Strong communication and team playing skills are a must. An understanding of Nuke is a huge benefit but not essential.
If you have a passion for animation and can use Maya then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a junior to mid level animator to join our CG team.
Send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role in the subject line.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are a mid/senior level VFX commercial producer who loves Ceta get in touch! We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and organised to join our production team. Experience line producing complex 2D and 3D jobs, communicating and negotiating with clients and managing budgets is a must.
CG MODELER/LOOK DEV/GENERALIST
We are on the hunt for a really solid modeler/lookdev artist or generalist with a focus on these areas. You should have 3 - 5 years working in VFX, be a fast worker and have great attention to detail.
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-talented designer to join our growing team of artists. The role will cover the design spectrum, requiring a strong eye for photography, cinematography as well as more traditional graphic design/animation. Predominantly they will be involved in creating graphics and designs for high end clients such as Nike, Google and Amazon. They will additionally work closely with VFX leads and Friends Electric directors to develop a clear vision for projects in production and development. This role will require a proactive artist who is comfortable concepting, problem solving, and has a strong understanding of cinematography and graphic sensibilities. We work in a high paced industry so be ready for the quick turnaround on projects!
To view the full job description and apply click here.