ETC are always on the look out for super talented, good people. If you are a super talented, good person drop us an email at email@example.com. Even if there isn't a vacancy listed below that applies to you drop us an email anyway. You just never know.
Junior Pipeline TD
Electric Theatre Collective London are looking for a Junior Pipeline TD. This is an entry-level production position that performs general technical support tasks for high-end VFX productions. It provides an opportunity to gain exposure to the ETC global pipeline. Applicants need to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging production environment. Problem investigation and resolution skills are a must. Experience with CG concepts and 2D/3D software applications is required. A CS Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Handle varied technical requests from artists and production personnel.
- Debug production-related technical problems.
- Support artists with various aspects of the production pipeline.
- Answer production support tickets.
If you are interested in the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover email and your CV.
Electric Theatre Collective London is looking for young, eager talent to join our award winning team as a Runner. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an entry into the post production TV industry and who wants to advance in post. Ideally you are interested in moving into production, 2D, 3D, or colour grading.
- Tend to our in-house clients and employees.
- Provide a first class hospitality service to our clients.
- Run drives between various production and editorial facilities.
- Book travel and accommodation for shoots.
- Keep our facility clean and tidy at all times and ensure that kitchen area is maintained.
- Take artist and client lunch orders.
- Reception duties, including answering phones, greeting clients, and managing exec schedules.
- Friendly, detail-oriented, polite and respectful.
- Able to demonstrate problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in the service industry is a plus.
- Keen to be part of a small team and desire to grow within that team.
- Desire to prove yourself and succeed.
We have a roster of insanely talented artists and producers to learn from. Please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Freelance Houdini FX artist
We are looking for experienced Houdini FX artists to come on board February. Ideally you would have commercials experience and be able to work quickly and efficiently.
If you are a mid/senior level VFX commercial producer who loves Ceta get in touch! We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and organised to join our production team. Experience line producing complex 2D and 3D jobs, communicating and negotiating with clients and managing budgets is a must.
We are on the hunt for a really solid modeler/lookdev artist or generalist with a focus on these areas. You should have 3 - 5 years working in VFX, be a fast worker and have great attention to detail.
If you light using Houdini and are based in the States we'd love to hear from you. We need a reliable, fast working, mid level Houdini lighter to join our ever growing CG department.