ETC are always on the look out for super talented, good people. If you are a super talented, good person drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if there isn't a vacancy listed below that applies to you drop us an email anyway. You just never know.
Junior Bookkeeper/Finance Role
ETC London are looking for a Junior bookkeeper to join the finance team. Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the management accountant in preparing the data in Sage for the monthly financial accounts.
- Keeping the daily bank transactions in Sage up to date for all accounts
- Managing daily recording of petty cash
- Producing customer invoices from Ceta and Sage and sending them out to clients
- Chasing production for purchase orders from clients and reporting from the weekly billings meeting.
- Chasing clients and agency AP departments for payment of invoices
- Collecting supplier invoices, approving from relevant producer before inputting into Sage and processing for payment.
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries
- Reviewing the Nominal, departmental and VAT reports for the month end reporting.
- Processing staff and director expenses
- Responsible for maintaining organised records of all paperwork and invoices.
- Budgeting support for projects & keeping record of invoices received by project
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
- Develop project specific strategies to win new business pitches for Friends Electric
- Alongside MD & Producers, protect existing client relationships.
- Consistently multi-task and delegate line production to ensure you are across multiple and concurrent pitches for domestic and international clients.
- Offer agile thinking to ensure that the business is always kept at the forefront of pitch presentation, design & content.
- Source new talent for the creative roster.
- Be a modern, forward facing thought leader who has one eye on the now, and one eye on the ever-changing production landscape.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To be instrumental in winning new business, which will, both improve the company’s creative profile whilst generating revenue.
- To manage, influence and inspire a core team of producers, assistants, coordinators and designers. To provide them with constructive advice and support in their jobs and a clearly defined career path.
- To ensure a collaborative approach to production in working with internal teams outside of the core team, including Production department and creative studio.
- Delivering pitches on time and on budget
- To achieve a 33% strike rate on commercial pitch wins
Job Requirements: (experience, qualifications, software, etc)
- Expert knowledge of the advertising industry
- Day to day management of clients and internal team
- Proven track record of good creative judgement
- Overview of emerging creative technology
- A working knowledge of animation, live action and post production
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to working in a studio environment and a team ethos.
- Ability to establish good relationships with directors, internal and external personnel
- Ability to always meet deadlines and handle a busy and varied workload
Salary commensurate with experience
If you are a mid/senior level VFX commercial producer who loves Ceta get in touch! We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and organised to join our production team. Experience line producing complex 2D and 3D jobs, communicating and negotiating with clients and managing budgets is a must.
We are on the hunt for a really solid modeler/lookdev artist or generalist with a focus on these areas. You should have 3 - 5 years working in VFX, be a fast worker and have great attention to detail.
If you light using Houdini and are based in the States we'd love to hear from you. We need a reliable, fast working, mid level Houdini lighter to join our ever growing CG department.