ETC are always on the look out for super talented, good people. If you are a super talented, good person drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if there isn't a vacancy listed below that applies to you drop us an email anyway. You just never know.
We are an award winning visual effects studio located in Soho London. We’re looking for a colour producer to join our production team and produce for our colour department which consists of 2 senior colourists and 2 juniors across both our UK and LA office.
Manage colour grading department inside multi-award winning visual effects studio; billing, project management, revenue generation - reporting directly to executive team.
Responsible for managing and running the grade schedules of 4 Senior / Junior colourists across LA and UK offices on multiple jobs at a time. Manage and delegate support staff at various experience levels.
Lead TK workflow of each project, ensuring offline material is received, deadlines are met and within budget. Include project scoping, budgeting, timeline management, and approval processes through to final delivery and air date - for multiple jobs at a time.
Identify areas for improvement and implement guidelines and processes within department to ensure thorough quality control across company wide pipelines.
Lead communication between engineering team and representatives at FilmLight and other external hardware suppliers when improvements or fixes are needed.
Communicate weekly updates of department status to executive team, lead managers in London and LA. Ensure colour team feedback and needs are addressed and weekly group meetings are held.
Monitor monthly revenue and manage all department accounting, reconcile job costs and coordinate with external suppliers and clients on final billing.
Lead HR initiatives and decisions to improve and maintain positive work environment that encourage growth and superior work delivery.
You are a driven, detail oriented producer who is assertive and has strong leadership qualities.
You are confident, patient and good with managing a group of people on multiple jobs at once.
Prior experience of VFX workflow on programs such as Flame, Nuke, After Effects, is an advantage but not fully necessary.
Must also be familiar with UK delivery standards for digital and online usage to do with music Promos and commercials.
You are familiar with both UK and North American commercial film clients and understand the standards of creative and delivery expectations across both countries.
A Background in working with commercial and film directors, producers and commissioners from the UK helpful but not essential.
Familiar with accounting, invoicing and billing processes.
Advantage but not necessary, experience in CETA scheduling software, as well as Excel, iCal.
Closing Date: October 18th 2017
Applications Submit to: email@example.com
Only successful interview candidates will be contacted
Salary: To Be Discussed.
- Develop project specific strategies to win new business pitches for Friends Electric
- Alongside MD & Producers, protect existing client relationships.
- Consistently multi-task and delegate line production to ensure you are across multiple and concurrent pitches for domestic and international clients.
- Offer agile thinking to ensure that the business is always kept at the forefront of pitch presentation, design & content.
- Source new talent for the creative roster.
- Be a modern, forward facing thought leader who has one eye on the now, and one eye on the ever-changing production landscape.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To be instrumental in winning new business, which will, both improve the company’s creative profile whilst generating revenue.
- To manage, influence and inspire a core team of producers, assistants, coordinators and designers. To provide them with constructive advice and support in their jobs and a clearly defined career path.
- To ensure a collaborative approach to production in working with internal teams outside of the core team, including Production department and creative studio.
- Delivering pitches on time and on budget
- To achieve a 33% strike rate on commercial pitch wins
Job Requirements: (experience, qualifications, software, etc)
- Expert knowledge of the advertising industry
- Day to day management of clients and internal team
- Proven track record of good creative judgement
- Overview of emerging creative technology
- A working knowledge of animation, live action and post production
- Exceptional communication skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to working in a studio environment and a team ethos.
- Ability to establish good relationships with directors, internal and external personnel
- Ability to always meet deadlines and handle a busy and varied workload
Salary commensurate with experience
If you are a mid/senior level VFX commercial producer who loves Ceta get in touch! We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and organised to join our production team. Experience line producing complex 2D and 3D jobs, communicating and negotiating with clients and managing budgets is a must.
We are on the hunt for a really solid modeler/lookdev artist or generalist with a focus on these areas. You should have 3 - 5 years working in VFX, be a fast worker and have great attention to detail.
If you light using Houdini and are based in the States we'd love to hear from you. We need a reliable, fast working, mid level Houdini lighter to join our ever growing CG department.